Saturday, October 24, 2009

wordless week(end)

yep- thats correct- I don't have much to say, hard to believe I am sure.

We have hung out @ home this weekend and worked on our new photography project for most of the day.

Are you shaking your head and saying- What is she talkin about????

well... to make a looooooooooooooooong story short. Nathan has encouraged me to make a longtime dream of mine into somewhat of a reality. Growing up in our house 'family pictures' was a VERY common theme. If you have ever been to my moms house you can understand what I am talking about. So needless to say- its kind of in my blood. We would start talking about our Christmas card ideas as we sat at the end of the pier in July!!! Nathan quickly realized how much I enjoy the whole experience and together(along with LOTS of help from Mom & Gavin) we have been working on getting '721 photography.' going.

As of two weeks ago- it is now up an running!! We are SOOO excited and have already shot 3 great families and have another booked for tomorrow. I can not wait! I will keep you posted on how it goes and if anyone else would like their pictures taken anytime soon...you know who to contact! :)


Unfortunately, the down fall is that I have been spending LOTS of time on the computer- so when it comes to blogging my mind thinks in Photoshop instead of blogspot. haha

now that I have my blog post up- its time to get away from this computer and enjoy a little ice cream with my wonderful husband.
night all.

2 comments:

  1. I am soooooooo proud of you! the Pics are beautiful.awe inspiring and original!!! Once again it proves what a wonderful team you make!!(as if there needed to be more proof!;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. whata tease! Let's see some of the pictures! That is exciting news...CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete