Monday, July 12, 2010

weekend

This weekend was a nice weekend full of Erin & Nathan time. :)
  On Saturday night after being home all day I got the bright idea to go see a movie. Now if you know Nathan and I at all I think we have see a total of 4 movies in the theater together! I am not really a movie fan and there is enough sports on that we just watch that instead. So Nathan was VERY surprised that I suggested it...that was until he heard that the movie was Toy Story 3!! Yes I am a kid @ heart and couldn't wait to see it.

It was really cute, however, I am not sure it was really a 'kid concept' movie. Lets just say I was scared at one point and cried at the end...but loved it overall!! It was a really fun night and we even got popcorn and pop. :)
  Sunday we went to church and then spent the rest of the day packing and working on things around the house. It was a nice and relaxing day until around 4 when I had a stupid hypoglycemic attack(that is what they have been this whole time...thank goodness its not my heart like we thought!).  My wonderful and amazing mom answered her phone and was able to tell me what to do to help me get back to 'normal'. After a few hours I was feeling much better and we went to Hilary and Jonas' house for a cookout. It was a nice evening full of laughter, jokes, story telling and even a few tears. I sure am going to miss them...that is all I can to say about that!
 Today I am laying low, trying to get the house ready for our trip and finish the to-do list. Happy Monday y'all!

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. 
    Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment