Today I am just beat. It has been a VERY long week at school and I am ready for the weekend. I just spent- ok wasted- two hours of my life at Walmart and that just about sent me over the edge. I have a to-do list coming out of my ears and this house looks like a disaster which always drives me crazy too. I dont really have time to be blogging BUT it is a nice stress reliever right now...so thats what I am doing!!! :)
On a positive note the tree is still standing and we now have the lights on it. I will be sure to post pictures tomorrow. I have a pile of Christmas cards staring me in the face too- I guess that's what happens when you are busy making everyone elses!! :)
Our plan is to head to Dyer this weekend to enjoy our Christmas party with our friends BUT they are calling for a boat load of snow so it looks like our plans might be changing. Tonight I am going to finish up the cards while I watch the Colts game and enjoy a nice glass of wine! that is if I don't fall asleep before the game is on!Off to fix dinner and try to snap out of this funk. poor nathan.
No comments:
Post a Comment