Wednesday, December 09, 2009

kids say....

the funniest things!!!

 This week the kids have been great! You can tell that break is almost here. They have been so excited and very talkative(sometimes a little too much!) Here are what some of my conversations have been like at school this week(and its only Wednesday). 

1. 
Student: Mrs. Taulman, how old are you?
Me: How old do you think I am?
S: um...like 40 or something.
Student2: 40....haha that is funny. Mrs. Taulman is old!
Me: 40?! WOW. No, I am 20 something.
S1: My mom is younger then you!

2.
 Student:  (pointing to his throat) Mrs. Taulman, its REALLY REALLY dry right here.
Me: Really?  That sounds bad.
Student: Yeah it is....if my heart does not get water- I might die.
Me: What! Oh no.
Student: Yeah- it has happened before!!
Me: Well you better run to get some water...quick!

3. 
 Student: Mrs. Taulman my tooth is loose.
Me: It is? Want me to get my pliers to pull it out. :)
Student: NO! I was wiggling it while I was asleep last night.
Me: How did you do that?
Student: I don't know but last time I lost my tooth I got five dollars.

4. 
 Student:  Mrs. Taulman, I can't run or exercise today.
Me: Why? Whats wrong with you?
Student: I got a paper cut today.

and Nathan wonders why I act like I do!!!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment