My mom has been here since Sunday and it has been soooo much fun! I really wish that we lived closer...maybe someday! On Monday we went shopping with my good friend Vicky and enjoyed finishing up all of the names on my Christmas list. Not to worry we stopped @ Starbucks- TWICE, my mom really should buy stock. Yesterday we wrapped all of the gifts and then went grocery shopping for Christmas Eve and Day. I CAN'T WAIT!!! I get soo excited wrapping the gifts- I just can't wait for everyone to open them. I tried to talk Nathan into opening one last night but he said we better wait. :(
Today we had planned on heading to up to the city to visit our cousins however, the weather up here decided we better stay home. What we were hoping would be snow...came down as ice! YUCK! So instead we finished up our grocery list, came home and relaxed. Mom baked some yummy cookies too!
Nathan is now home and we are getting ready to go to his basketball games tonight. I am going to take my camera so I can finally get some good action shots of my basketball stud.
I really can't believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve. Gavin, along with my mom's brothers family are heading over from Batavia tomorrow so I am praying that the weather will warm up a little and let the ice melt to make their trip a little safer.
side note: I have the post started from the Taulman family Christmas but wanted to post a few more pictures and I am on the wrong computer so it will have to wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment