Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!

As I sat down to blog about the year it occurred to me just how fast this year went. Its hard to think that Nathan and I have been married for 2.5 years and have been in NWI for almost 4 years. Time really does fly when you are having fun!!!

This year was full of wonderful memories.
basketball team won the conference title.Nathan changed Aldi districts twice.we spent spring break in Punta Cana. Gavin graduated from Purdue University.celebrated Duane & Lindas retirement. we took a road trip to West Virgina and stayed in our first B&B.my best friend, Kelly, got married to her long-time love-Tim.spent time this summer @  Klinger Lake. Gavin got a great job & moved to Chicago. we hosted Easter & Christmas at our house. we ran in two mini-marathons. mom came and stayed with us for two weeks. we enjoyed many many fun memories with our small group friends. our great friends- Niki & Josh had their second child. brother and sister-in-law had a great boar sale @ state fair. family is all healthy. our track team won conference title. welcomed friends Hilary & Jonas baby girl. we went to a cubs game. spent 4th of july with grandparents from Las Vegas. volunteered to rake leaves for an elderely woman.  Nathans best friend Shane got engaged to a great gal Jana. took a road trip to snowy Gatlinburg. Nathan agreed to help paint (2) walls in our house. Nathan played in a basketball league. went to indianapolis 500.started 721 photography.

WOW! What an awesome year. I know I have said it many times before but God really has blessed us and I am so thankful. I am also so thankful for our friends & family-without them, these wonderful memories would not be possible.

My wish is for health & happiness for all of you and  I am looking forward to seeing what God has in store for 2010! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful post...thanks for including us. We are blessed to have you as friends. Can't wait for you to meet Roman and see how much Jude has grown.

    ReplyDelete