Sunday, March 14, 2010

weekend fun

This weekend was just what the dr. ordered! Full of family time, Morgans birthday, and AWESOME AWESOME church message, and some r&r today.

On Saturday I got the privilege to take pictures of Morgan's birthday party- it was so much fun. I loved every second of it. After 2 hrs of shooting, and about 400 pictures, I was beat  but I loved EVERY SECOND of and could really get used to doing that full time!! :)
Happy Birthday Morgan, 
Your Aunt and Uncle love you so very much!!

I posted  more over on the 721 blog! 

After church today we enjoyed hanging out at home- Nathan cleaned the garage, I worked on pictures and then we grilled out and watched Selection Sunday! Let the March Madness begin!! YIPPPEEE :) I am looking forward to a full week of 'bracktology', packing for our trip, small group, track tri-outs for me- nothing too crazy though- Nathan on the other hand- 3 inventories(4 am'ers), a re-set(don't ask, I dont know), a DM meeting AND 6 audits! That is enough to make anyone go crazy- good thing a vacation is right around the corner. :)
  o that note- its off to get some shut eye. night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment