Monday, April 19, 2010

challenge

Nathan and I both love challenges- surprising right?! I mean our first date was a challenge in the game of 'pig' on the basketball court and we love to challenge each other with silly little fun facts so yesterday when Greg(our pastor) gave us a challenge at church to read out Bible every night this week- it was just what we needed to get us motivated. Pretty sad that it took that instead of us being able to do it on our own, but hey gotta start somewhere.
  Tonight we just finished reading Philippians 1 & 2 and had a great conversation about joy and self-ambition. It made me think... Am I doing things out of self- ambition or for God? Does what I am doing bring me joy or personal happiness? What is the difference? Hopefully these will make you think as much as they did me...just more great challenges for me this week. 



speaking of happiness... I know this picture below will bring alot of Boiler fans GREAT happiness!! This is our main-man Robbie Hummel this weekend at the benefit run. Although he wasn't running- it was a promising sight to seem him walking without crutches! Can't wait to see the #4 out on the court again in November :)

No comments:

Post a Comment