This weekend has been our first weekend home since I think February!!! It's seems a little weird I must say BUT we are trying to soak up every second of it while we can!!! Friday on my drive home from work, it didn't feel like a 'Friday' because I wasn't racing around trying to get everything done before we headed south or west or who knows where.
The good news was that school seemed to go by fast this week(thank goodness- the kiddies are getting really restless and its not even May yet!) and since I took Wednesday off the 4 day week seemed like a breeze(I really think we should have 4 day work weeks and 3 day weekends!). We had our first track meet on Thursday(we won!) and Friday night we were lucky enough to be able to watch our friends little girl while they enjoyed a dinner out. IT WAS SOOO MUCH FUN! Saturday we enjoyed a nice long run, a nap and I did some pictures before we headed to Merriville to pick up my car. It was needing the 're-call' fixin'! On the way out there we got a call from our SIL Mandy asking if we could come down then instead of Sunday and help his parents move a few things. So- much for spending the day @ home! haha. Actually this worked out even better for us because we could stay home all day on Sunday instead!!! :)
Today we went to church then headed home and put on the sweats. Nathan and Gavin have been watching a movie while I took a nap and we are getting ready to grill out some steaks in a bit. what a great day.
It is going to be another very busy week- we have two track meets and lots of other little things planned.
on another note- I am taking my heart rate monitor back this week and will head to the dr. in two weeks to see if they find anything. I really praying and hoping they can find out something soon because I am very tired of it all and it's starting to wear on me. I just want to feel like myself again.
enough for today- off to grill out. Enjoy the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment