Thursday, September 23, 2010

is it really the end of september?

Someone mentined that this week that it the first day of Fall....well from what I remember 99degrees is not FALL!! I am so ready to pull out the jeans & sweatshirts! I keep telling myself that I should enjoy the hot weather while I can but man o man- its hot! And I do miss the cool breeze, smell of leaves burning and camp-fires going!
 On a fun note we won our second volleyball game on Monday! IT was a very stressful game and went 5 sets but the girls kept fighting and walked about with the W, I must say it felt pretty sweet. Tuesday mom and Nathan did a geat job with 25th year celebration at the store, they went through about 300 hot dogs!
 The last couple of days I have been laying low, I haven't been feeling the best but hopefully tomorrow I will be back to normal(well as normal as I can be)!
 This weekend we are heading north to go to a wedding of Nathan & Gavins so that should be fun and I will have time to get the camera out too!
 Happy Thursday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment