Wednesday, August 12, 2009

back in the saddle again

Today Nathan was up VERY early and off to work- I headed out a few hours later. We both got home around 7 and were VERY ready to head back to WV! It was a pretty overwhelming day for both of us. He had his director riding with him all day and I had my principal riding me all day(haha).
On my trip home I stopped and got....

Vanilla icecream
skim milk
bag of reeces cups

Can you guess what I am going to be making in a few minutes..homemade milkshakes make any day a better!!

looking through some lake pictures and found my new favorite

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

2 comments:

  1. lol...did you see your little's latest post! great minds think alike! I hope you are both doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! We even posted them at about the same time too!! We are a match! I love the picture of you and Nathan...so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete