Monday, August 24, 2009

dinner guest

Nathan and I had a dinner guest tonight... my baby brother Gavin! Gav had a day off from his DM training so he drove over and joined us for dinner. He has an amazing flank steak that he makes and offered to treat us to his cookin'. I agreed to make mashed potatoes and dirt pudding. We enjoyed a few glasses of wine, an awesome dinner AND learned all about Google Voice(how Gavin knows so much about all that crap Nathan & I will never understand!)

Gavin cookin us a yummy meal.


Gavin showing off his mad cookin skills...Nathan supporting him all the way!



brotherly love! Gavin showing Nathan the new Google Voice...you can tell Nathan is catching on quickly.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT Pictures! i really enjoyed them!!:))) looks like you guys were reeally having a great time! well...most of the time!:)))

    ReplyDelete