Sunday, November 22, 2009

beautiful weekend!

It was another beautiful November weekend up here in NWI! I am not sure what is going on with the weather but I am not complaining(I am a little worried how long winter lasts once it gets here but... enjoying the 50s while I can).
This weekend Nathan's mom came up on Friday night and the three of us went and scouted a hs girls basketball game- exciting I know! It was fun having her here- we made bets on the starting line-up and she WON! Guess she still has it in her. :)
Saturday my sister-in-law, Mandy and her kids came up to look at and pick out their pictures from their photo shoot a few weeks ago! There were lots of great ones and I can't wait till they come in. After they left we went for a run and then had a date night! It was very last minute but we enjoy a great dinner together @ Hooligans and finished it off with a fondue dessert!
This morning at church we heard another great sermon on 'waiting'. This week was about what to do 'in the mean time'. Lots of great lessons. The rest of the day was spent hanging Christmas lights(no they are not turned on yet!), and then I got into a cleaning mood. For some crazy reason I have been in the mood to rearrange and redecorate. Nathan is such a good sport and just smiles and goes along with it!
I have a GREAT Nathan story that I will share tomorrow. I will give you a hint...shoes. thats all for tonight. enjoy your sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment