Friday, November 27, 2009

so Thankful!


I love Thanksgiving! I enjoy getting together with family, eating lots of good food, and having tons of fun.
Our Thanksgiving started on Wednesday after school and work Nathan and I headed to his parents to enjoy a feast with all of his family. Linda had made lots of yummy food for all of us to enjoy. After dinner we had fun playing with the kiddies and resting our full bellies.
Nathan and Marek were matching buddies all night long. It was so sweet seeing them have so much fun together.





Morgan is getting so big...she had fun sitting @ Mark and Nathan's old table coloring. She colored a beautiful picture for Nathan and I and she even traced her name.



After lots of laughs, playing with toys with grandma & grampa, and yummy food- Marek was a tired little guy.
























The next morning we were headed to Indianapolis to spend the day with my mom, Gavin and her family. This has been a 'new' family tradition since daddy has been gone. We arrived to the Dunbar's beautiful home and were greeted by lots of hugs and love. Everyone enjoyed delicious food, catching up from the year and a REAL fireplace.

does that not look AMAZING...well it was!












Mom and her boys...that is what I call TROUBLE waiting to happen. :)










Gavin and Grampa McNulty- love this picture.



The Dunbars(Mary & David) and Mom...best buds when they were growing up.













Gavin & Leo sharing thier love...Leo is an outstanding young kid. He has a huge heart(I bet I got 50 hugs throughout the day!) and he even said the dinner prayer for everyone-pretty impressive for a 2nd grader if you ask me. Sure do love this kid.





















This is Leo's older brother August...another great kid with a HUGE heart.







 so VERY thankful for my wonderful husband! I am so blessed to have his as my best friend, true love and husband. He was LOVING their fireplace.
can't beat a beautiful cozy fireplace.                                                           

















It was a wonderful day and we have so many things to be thankful for. I thank God everyday for wonderful life he has given Nathan and I. We are so blessed.

Not only was it a perfect Thanksgiving...there was plenty of left-overs too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment