69 degrees+November 7= THIS IS AWESOME!!! What a beautiful day today. They were calling for snow on Tuesday and today its almost 70...that's Indiana for ya.
This week has flown by- I can't believe its already Nov. 7 either. I gotta get to Christmas shopping!! yippeee.
On Thursday night Mom and Dad Taulman came up for dinner! We had lots of good food and conversation. We even found out what they wanted for Christmas! However I am not getting too excited because last year they told us what they wanted then went and bought it for themselves before Christmas!! Santa was not very happy! Maybe if we are lucky there wont be a repeat of that trick this year! haha
Gavin also came over and spent the night. It was great having him here- oh how I love my lil brother!
Today we have been hangin at home watching the guy install UVerse. Yes- that means we are sort-of entering the 20th century. We now have HD- however no flat screen, just Gav's left-overs from his big TV purchase! (thanks Gav) The best part is that we now have BTN(big ten network) and are counting down the days until the Boilers take the floor!
Tomorrow is supposed to be another beautiful day here!! We have some editing to do and hopefully get out for a run before church. Have a Blessed day everyone. Enjoy the sunshine!!
No comments:
Post a Comment