Yesterday Nathan offered to take me out for dinner :) so I was very excited! We headed out the door and I just happened to get in the car first. We were pulling out of the drive way and I smelled something that reminded me of bleach. Now there are many times that Nathan has to transfer things from one store to another so my guess was that he had left something in his car- and it was starting to smell.
I was sniffing and looking around and said 'do you smell that? it really smells like bleach!' He just gave me this look and said....'Well, that would be my cologne, honey.' Talk about open mouth insert foot!!! opps. We just both started laughing and he quickly reminded me that I bought it for him! good thing he has such a good sense of humor.
hi!! love the new look!! hahahaha! smeller is the feller!! how funny did he leave it in the car and it get over heated? so it was mostly alchohol??hehehe love you!!
ReplyDelete