Oh how I love summer vacation!
Yesterday was the first day I finally felt like I was on it @ home. I got up and got a few things down around the house and then two of my teacher friends came over and we headed out to the pool. :)
Before we knew it, it was 3:00 and I was fried! I was not very happy with myself because #1 I had not eaten lunch(not good for the problems I have been having with my blood sugar levels) AND because I had just spent 5 days in the Bahamas without getting burnt and I came home and got fried. I think my sunscreen was out of date or something. The whole skin cancer thing really scares me so I have been trying really hard to protect myself. Yesterday...I failed! opps.
Then last night we headed to small group and really enjoyed catching up with everyone. Two of the couples have kids and they brought them too! It was a blast. At one point Nathan and I had all three of them on our laps- o how I long for that someday with our own. They were all so stinkin cute, Nathan was showing Ethan his fish pictures and I was having a tickle contest with Allie and Hadleigh. I would tickle Allie and when she would laugh, Hadleigh who is going to be 1 next week, would laugh just as hard. I was loving every second of it!
We got home late(another bonus about it being summer) and then crashed to get ready for today.
Nathan planned his day a little different today so he didn't have to be to work until a little later. :) We got up together and got a nice run and workout in(the Hawaii trip is just a few weeks away!). I have a big to-do list today but its all fun stuff so I am ok with it!
Once I get the pictures from the fishing trip out of Nathans car I will get those posted too!
No comments:
Post a Comment