Wednesday, September 02, 2009

happy hump day

I am ready for the weekend...anyone else? This week in school I am doing fitness testing with all the kids and if I have to hear one more 'beep' or 'ready, begin' from some annoying woman's voice I might scream!! Thank goodness for this wonderful weather or I might just go crazy(if you ask Nathan I kind-of did last night..opps!).

There has been alot going on in the Taulman house and one of the big things is that Nathan's district got moved again and this time it is not in the best area. Its a really sucky drive(he left this morning and it took him 2 hours to get to his first store!), and its on the streets that you hear about on the Chicago news every night...needless to say I have been VERY worried about him.I know they have put him there because he is so good at what he does but I sure liked it better when he was closer to home!! I have been saying lots of prayers and I know that God will protect him -however, its still scary for his wife.

Tonight we are enjoying a night of relaxing, fish tacos, a run, and a little ESPN. T-3 days until its time to BOILER UP! get excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment