Monday, September 21, 2009

painted nails, browines and diet

Well- its past my bed time(I know its sad but I need my sleep!) but I am blogging while mom and Nathan watch House. I am not really a TV type- unless its Sports, Biggest Loser or The Bachlorette so instead I painted my nails and did some online browsing. I forgot how fun painted nails are. I really should do it more often!!
Last night we enjoyed having Nathan's mom and dad, Gavin and my mom here for dinner. I really wish we all lived closer and do that more often!! Poor Duane and Linda had to listen the typical 'Railing' dinner conversations- for some reason I have a feeling that the conversation that we were having was a little different from what they were used to having in their house! Between Gavins beer drinking challenge for Linda(just thinkin about that makes me laugh) and Nathan razing me about a 'cadaver' gift that we gave someone as a wedding gift- I really hope they will come back again. Nathan grilled yummy burgers(out in the rain) and I cooked the 'rest of the stuff' inside. I wish I would have taken some pictures of the desserts that we had.... I baked two types of brownies and Linda brought some too!! haha. Everyone had their choice of chocolate/walnut, chocolate/caramel, or chocolate/chocolate brownie with vanilla icecream!! We were all pretty stuffed by the end of the night.
So today... I re-started my diet. FUN STUFF! I have been doing a TERRIBLE job of snacking when I come home from school, eating ice-cream, cookies and anything else that looks good around the house. I got dressed yesterday and things were a little tight for my liking. SO last night I enjoyed my last bites of brownies for a while. When I got home I could hear the brownies calling my name but I ignored them and had a 60 calorie pudding for a snack instead AND no ice cream for dessert!! Its a good thing I am going to bed soon because I am sitting here STARVING. Don't worry- I am pretty sure I will survive but lets just say I am looking forward to my WW bagel in the morning.
Well, House is over and its WAAAAY past my bed time. This painted nail chick is headed to bed. night y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment